It does not matter if you have just started diving, or if you have been diving for years. We assure you, that Thailand is one of the best placed to dives, with stunning sites both above and below water level. If you are in Thailand and plan to go scuba diving, here are the top diving spots in Thailand.
- Sail Rock, Koh Tao - The Island is one of the best places to go diving if you are in Thailand. It does not matter if you are a newbie or a pro, you can easily dive here, and experience the beautiful sights underwater.
- Surin Islands - Here you can find anything from whale shark to manta rays. The visibility offered is like looking through a glass jar. The place offers a side scene from the tourists, and you can easily dive here. If you are looking for a whale shake head to Richelieu Rock, between February and April; and you will definitely get lucky.
- HTMS Chang, Koh Chang - The place offers the iconic shipwrecks, that will keep you wondering and swimming around. Thes boats that once ruled the seas are now nothing more than pieces of the ocean, that are trying to fit in the spaces. Drivers from all around the world come to here to experience the wrecks that are found on the coast.
- Island of Koh Ma - If you are looking to get certified, or simply refresh or brush off your skills; then this is the best site for you. The place is not too crowded and offers calm waters. In addition, the water visibility is right, and you can get enjoy a perfect experience.
- Hin Daeng and Hin Muang - Are two of the most popular diving sites in Thailand, that are visited from diver all around the world. They are considered as the best sites in the world, and it would be a shame not to visit them when in Thailand. You can find a great range of soft corals here in different shades of red. In addition, the whale sharks, stunning corals, and manta rays can be spotted here. On the other hand, Huu Muang consists of purple corals, and the feature vertical wall is the tallest you will find in Thailand.
- Similan Islands - Here you will be able to find both soft and hard corals, with a wide range of marine life, paired with crystal clear water. It is considered as one of the best diving sites in Thailand, and offers spectacular view both below and belove water. There are many people who argue that the diving experience is one of the best in the world.
You simply cannot miss out on these top 6 diving sites when in Thailand, as they offer the experience of a lifetime. So if you are heading to Thailand or are already there; then it is the best time to take in an experience that will stay with you for the rest of your life. So head on out, and start diving.